Monday, May 26, 2008

This Sunday

This Sunday i was so happy. My friend came from New York' today we went to Los Angeles to pick her up and now we are together i am so happy because i have not seen her for 2 years. We know each other since back home since i was 11 years old. Her name is Marian and i love her to much she is my best friend. So my friends and i went to LA this morning at 9 Am, we got there at 10h30 after when we found her, we went to hollywood boulevar and we walked there. we also went to eat to a wonderful restaurant in LA. my best friend and i always wanted to have a tatoo so we found a tatoo place there and we had it . I love my tatoo i think it is cute but right now it is hearting me a little bit but i am ok. At night my friends came to my place and we watched an Indian movie and i cooked for then. it was really a beautiful day

No comments: