Sunday, May 4, 2008

citation about love

This is some citation about loveb that i have found online. I hope you will like it.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know thatthe one you love is unhappy with you.
Love is like a river, always changing, but always finding you again somewhere down the road.
Love makes life so confusing, but without love would you really want to live?
You will never know true happinessuntil you have truly loved,and you will never understandwhat pain really isuntil you have lost it.
I love you for the man you are, I love you for the things you do, I love you for the things you say. But most of all I love you because you love me for the woman I am for the things I do and for the things I say. I love you

No comments: