Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How to define ' a good friend '


People told me that it is hard to describe and find a good friend. I believe that at this time it is very hard to find a good friend because nobody has time any more. I just asked my friend what she thinks a good friend is. She told me that a good friend is someone who will be there for you. In my opinion i agree with her. A good friend is someone who will be there, also who will care for you. He or she will be loyal with you and will never try to put you down. A good friend will always be with you no matter what happen. He or she will make you laugh everyday. A good friend will always wish you a good life and good luck. He or she will be always honest.

I wish you find a good friend because having a good friend it is so wonderful.

No comments: